Thursday, July 10, 2008

Movie "EduMAcating"


okay so some of you know that i recently signed up for NETFLIX. well. . . I LOVE IT!!! it is the best thing out there for movie renting. and if you know me you know that i need to be more educated in the movie area. the movie that came in the mail today was titled "How She Move". it is a hip-hop dance movie and it was really Really REALLY good. but you will all be glad to know that i watched it and dropped it in the mailbox already, there for that means i am now awaiting the arival of my third movie. . . PRETTY WOMAN. yes thats right, i have never seen that movie, and once i do the girls at work can stop hounding me about it. he he he. j/k its funny and i dont mind the hounding at all. well i will let ya all know how that goes as soon as i see it.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Jordyn!!

You will absolutley LOVE Pretty Woman!!! It is one of my most favorite movies!!! I sure am going to miss you a whole bunch!!!!