Sunday, November 2, 2008

FIREPIT FUN!!!


okay so a couple of weeks ago i bought a firepit. for anyone thinking about doing this i would say DO IT!!! i love mine. its so relaxing and i have roasted hotdogs and marshmallows over it a couple different times now. there is a funny story behind this tho, and that is: i ripped out a couple sets of wood shelving units out of my garage a while back but i left all the nails in. well when i was sawing them up my friend amanda (who is the one in the pic besides me) kept tellin me i was gonna step on a nail. i didnt believe her and i kept tellin her i knew what i was doing. well then came that inevitable time when i did step on a nail. o my holy hell did it hurt. but i kept my cool and acted like nothin happened, cuz i didnt want her to know what had happened because then that would mean she was correct. but she saw right through me and asked me if i had stepped on a nail. and of course i denied it at first and then i figured i needed to take my shoe off and look at the battle wound and the only way for me to do that with out being suspected was to tell her the truth . so i did. it wasnt too bad so after my mom came over to look at it, cuz she is a nurse, we went back to sittin around the fire and enjoying ourselves. so ya thats the funny story about the firepit.









1 comment:

Misty said...

How cozy and cute. I bet that is really relaxing for you. I need to come and roast a marshmallow with you. Miss you lots!!