Friday, January 30, 2009

As MY life turns. . .


Okay so this past month has been really busy. My mom had surgery on her knee on December 23rd and got out of the hospital on Christmas day. Between all that and getting ready for school to start up again in mid January I didn't have a lot of time to get on here and up date this thing. But any-whoo, now school is back in and im pluggin away at the studies. Im taking College Algebra and Psychology on campus, and then im taking an online Chemistry class. I feel like I am always doing homework for one class or another. I think that chemistry will be my most difficult class this semester, but I did get an A on the first test over the first chapter :-) Next week I have 3 tests, one in each class. Its gonna be a rough week which means the Agenda for the weekend will be: STUDY STUDY STUDY!!! o damn the superbowl is this weekend. Well shoot, I guess I wont get as much studying done as I should. He he he. Reina is doing good still. Her eye has completely healed and you cant even see where the stitches were. :-) she's such a good girl, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! well this is just a little update for now, I will try to post more regularly (key word is TRY).

No comments: