Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love At First Rev!!!

O My Goodness!!! Its finally here! I cant believe its finally here! I got it home yesterday thanks to my sisters friend Bryson! I was too nervous to ride it home in traffic the first time so he rode it home for me. lol. Then today i took it out for a couple laps up and down my street to get the feel of it and the word AWESOME doesnt even begin to describe it! I didnt drive it too much cuz i dont have insurance on it yet, that will happen tomorrow or tuesday. I also have to go get it registered tomorrow. I finally have my bike after 6 freakin years of dreamin of it! Can you believe it??? I am still having a hard time believing that its actually here and mine! lol. Well i'll keep you all posted on how the riding goes!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

No comments: