Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School's Back in Session :-(

so i started school again yesterday. . . SUCKY!!! Well actually i dont think it will be as bad as i thought it was gonna be. No i still dont like school, but i have begun to accept the fact that it is something that i have to do and i just have to deal with that. Im taking Spanish 102, a drugs in society class, and two online Medical terminology classes. im most worried about the online classes for the simple fact that i am a procrastinator. but hopefully all will go well, and next tuesday (the 2nd of september) i start my Hip Hop class. im so freakin excited, but nervous at the same time. Ya see, i am not really happy with the way i look right now and so i dont know how i will do having to watch myself "Jiggle" in the mirrors, but i am just going to have to get over that cuz i love to dance and i really wanna do this. My sister has taken hip hop for like 1 or 2 years and she has really toned up, so i think this class might even help me to loose weight and shape my body to a closer image of what i someday want to look like. well wish me luck i hope i survive.

1 comment:

Wildingkids said...

You crack me up! You are going to do great in your hip hop class! I expect to see you show your moves!