Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me = Energizer Bunny

okay so im in my third week of school and i feel like i have been on one really long roller coaster. i never stop going during the week and when the weekend hits i am so tired i just sleep all weekend long. i feel like the energizer bunny only i need some new batteries. ha ha ha. Tuesdays are my LOOOOOONG days. i go to work i go to school and then i go to hip hop. Speaking of Hip hop, its going really well. i have only been to it twice so far but im picking it up really fast and its a really good work out. Im soar all over, but its so much fun so its all worth it. okay back to the subject of school. . . Spanish is gonna be a breeze i think, and so is my Drugs in Society class, but its my two online classes that im worried about just a bit. Im such a procrastinator and i have only done like 1 assignment for both of them so far. So if anyone is ever bored and needs to yell at someone. . . feel free to call me and hound me about doing my homework, because i need all the hounding i can get. And since i have been so busy lately with school work and dance, i feel like i am the WORST mother in the world to my dog. She has stayed at my mom's house more than mine lately and we havent been able to go on walks. i am so tired by the time school and dance and work is all done at the end of the day, that i just go home and crash. i feel terrible but i hope she understands and forgives me. i need to really sit down and plan a schedule to stick by so that i can balance my time better to allow me to spend more time with my baby. any suggestions are great, but ya thats the latest update on my life.

1 comment:

Whit said...

hey hows it going? sorry dont know really how to operate this blog stuff so hopefully you get this!?!?! Well it sounds like you are keeping really busy...hows life at he cu treating ya? well yes the wedding date is 9/26/09 its a saturday so expect all of you to be there!!!! Well hope all is well and please keep in touch!

whit