Friday, September 18, 2009

i think things are okay now (knock on wood)

So i found this quote and i just had to laugh. . . It explains exactly how i have felt these past few weeks. Now most of you know that i dont go to church at all, but i do say my prayers regularly. well lately i have been on my knees alot. I have been so stressed. Im right in the middle of buying a house and once again chaos hits. I lost my job at the first of this month and so i have worked my little fanny off trying to find another one so i wont lose the house. I FOUND ONE. it might not be everything i want, but it will do for now. Convergys here i come. I think i can handle it, at least until something else comes along and it will allow me to get my house and continue on with my master plan. :-) The closing date of my house got pushed back to October 15th tho due to a title issue, but that worked in my favor because of the whole job situation. So i finally feel like i am able to breathe again and that i have a little less on my plate than i did at the start of this month. Things happen for a reason, i just wish i could see why i had to go through this life lesson right now. lol. im sure someday it will be clear tho, and im just grateful to have found a job that will work with school and allow me to still make my dream of owning a house become a reality. Now hopefully everything else will go smoothly from here til october 15th. wish me luck. . .

No comments: