Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TCD episode strikes!!!

well i have been sick since friday, and have had no voice since saturday morning. :-( it really sucks. my friend Ty at work thinks i have TCD, or Teller Consuming Disease. Its possible since i AM a teller and all. lol. but whatever i have it isnt fun. another girl at work is also sick, and she probably has TCD also. I still think "TCD" is something Ty made up. . . but shhhhh we wont tell him i said that. this morning i got up and ready for work, went to work and then they sent me home at 11am cuz they thought i looked like i was dying. ha ha ha. well i guess i feel like im dying, but i hated to call in sick two days in a row. so ya, now im at home with nothing to do and sicker than a dog. O, and im looking for suggestions on ways to cut off my nose so that i can stop sneezing. . . any ideas welcome! i cant stop sneezing or coughing and they are both driving me insane, not to mention making my throat sore. well ya so that is how my weekend went! hope yours was better.

No comments: