Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Im a "Fender-Bender"

Alright so today was not fun at all. well it started out okay. . . and by lunch time it was doomed to be a horrible day. I was stopped at a stop light behind a green GMC Sierra Pick up truck. i had just got done having one of my sneezing fits from my allergies when the light turned green. So i did what everyone usually does. . . start to roll with the slow flow of traffic as we pick up some speed. i dont even think i was going over 5-10 mph. well right after the light turned green, i looked down to get my inhaler because i couldnt breathe from all the sneezing i had been doing. i literally looked down for MAYBE two seconds, and when i looked back up the GMC was stopped dead in his tracks right in front of me. i slammed on my breaks but it was too late. He had a hitch and that is what cause these dinky dents in my front bumper. but apparently fiberglass is now stronger than metal because i bent his metal bumper down and all i got were these two little marks. the hitch didnt even go all the way through my bumper. Now i ask you, if i hit him hard enough to bend his bumper down, wouldnt you think that i would at least have a hole to show for it??? lol. well im greatful i dont, but it makes you kinda wonder if his bumper was already previously bent down. i also thought about this because the bugs ride low, and hitches (you would think) would hit my hood not my bumper, but it didnt in this case. well who knows, all i know is it was a sucky day. but at leas both of us were okay i guess. my sister texted me shortly after it happend and said, "hey jordyn be happy, at least you didnt total your car like i did a few weeks ago." LOL. she does have a point.

No comments: