Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Me . . . Irritated . . . Again!

Okay. . . So. . . im angry again!!! Or i guess angry is a pretty strong word, you could say i was irritated again. . . ya that sounds better. So my parents got in a big blow up about Mady's new car. Ya, i know, shocker huh??? My dad feels like my mother rushed into things and he was upset that she didnt even wait for the totaled car to be paid off by the insurance before she went out and bought a new one. . . THATS UNDERSTANDABLE FOR HIM TO BE MAD ABOUT THAT, its crazy to do something like that. But yet she still doesnt see what she did wrong. WOW, THATS UNBELIEVABLE! So my mom had called me to tell me all this, and i decided to ask her if Mady had a job yet? . . . No Mady doesnt have a job yet. hmmmm. . . there's something wrong with this picture. But my mother's supporting argument to that answer is that "Mady is tired with dance and school". And then she told me that i didnt have too much room to talk because she helps me A LITTLE bit with my rent each month. Okay so i can see her point with that. Yes, im guilty of her helping me, but she's the one that wouldnt let me move so that i wouldnt have to have her help. She also told me that she would never hold that over my head. . . well i guess she lied. I am just irritated because my mom has always told us (mady and i) that she didnt want to favor one over the other. . . well guess what. . . SHE IS! I had my car paid off 1 month before my mother ever started helping me with my rent, and I get exhausted with work and school. But i was never allowed, nor would i have wanted to or felt right being allowed to, let my parents pay for stuff and me sit back with no job and rest because i was too tired to work to pay for my own car. Like i said in a previous post i wasnt even allowed to think about purchasing a car until i had a full time job, and i've kept one for 7 years straight now. It just irritates me (1) that my mother still doesnt know how her approach to solving this problem was wrong, and (2) that mady is now probably gonna be allowed to have this new car and not be responsible for the payments. All i know is im gonna either get a second job, put my stuff in storage and live in my car, or build me a cardboard box to live in, but im not gonna let my mother pay anymore of my rent cuz i wont have that held over my head!

2 comments:

Wildingkids said...

You GO girl! HOLY Cow! Your mom needs to get a CLUE! Im sorry if the a was harsh but hello! Mady needs to get a JOB!!!!

**Mandy and The Boys** said...

Wow Jordyn I'm sorry your mom is doing that to you!! You don't need that!! Mady so needs to get a job thou!! Hang in there Jordyn!!