Saturday, April 11, 2009

NEW HAIR COLOR!

So last night i decided i needed to get my highlights put back in my hair. . . So i called up my friend sonia who is going to school at the School of Hairstyling and asked her when i could make an appointment. She told me to just stop in today at 10am and she would do them. . . SO I DID! Then after it was done i came home and straightened it with my flat iron so that you could see the color really well. Now dont anyone worry, the curls will come back when i wet it down. I only straighten my hair once every 3 months just for kicks. Well let me know what you think, I LOVE IT! Thanks Sonia! You did an AWESOME job!

2 comments:

Alina said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

**Mandy and The Boys** said...

I FREAKING LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! LOVE IT!!! TO CUTE!!!