Monday, April 6, 2009

Mady's New Ride!

So here it is. This is mady's new car. Its an 09 (i think) Mitsubishi Lancer. Now i know i was kinda heated about it earlier, but i am going to not worry so much about it now. I have realized its not my problem to deal with, and everything is okay other than the fact that she doesnt have a job. But im going to say my prayers for her and hope that everything works out like it should. i dont want this to blow up in her face, and i dont want her to fail, so i hope that everything falls into place and that she is able to succeed with her car as a responsibility. i love my sister more than anything and i only wish her the best with everything. CONGRATS ON THE NEW CAR MADY!!! o and thanks for lettin me drive it before mom or dad!!! he he he.

No comments: