Sunday, April 5, 2009

MADY'S DANCE!!!

Okay, so this post is from a few weeks back but i just now uploaded the stuff from my camera. A few weekends back my sister mady had a dance competition. She had 5 dances that she had to perform in the competition and i picked my favorite 2 to put up here. But she did absolutely wonderful on all of them. This first one is called the Flashlight Dance. In it, all of the dancers started out hiding in the bleachers and then when the music started they turned their flashlights on and came down onto the floor. it was so cool. i dont know how to explain to you where she is on this one cuz they all have thier hoods or hats on and i usually find her by her hair. i know she came from the lower left corner, and she usually ends up in the front cuz Gina thinks she's one of the best dancers in the class. . . AND SHE'S RIGHT!!! :-)

The next dance was their last performance. The did such a good job on all of their performances but this one is the one i liked most! I think this dance is called Bounce just because thats the first song in the performance. She is the one laying on the ground directly to the left of the guy standing up right in the front and she lands on the center gym floor line after the roll over in the very beginning of the song.

My sister is so good at dancing and she truly enjoys it. I hope she never quits dancing because its like her outlet. Its what she loves to do and it gives her a break from everything stressful in her life. I quit my dance class that i was taking. I didnt do it because i didnt like it, i did it because it felt like 6th grade all over agian where i was the outcast of the group. I dont think it had any thing to do with the other girls, i think it was my fault for not having enough self esteem for me to think i was good enough to do it. Ya' see, all the other girls were skinny, and they didnt "giggle" (lol) when they danced. Me on the other hand didnt like the way i looked when i would be dancing. Hell i dont like the way i look when im not dancing. And its because of this fact that i couldnt allow my self to let loose and just enjoy what i was being a part of and enjoy the dancing like i use to back when i was in cheerleading. Its my own fault, and hopefully i can loose some weight and try it again because i would give anything do be able to do what mady does. She is just so talented and i look up to her more than she will ever know.

No comments: